OOTD: Week 13 & Week 14

I'm so sorry I missed so many days of blog posts. Been really busy, if you guys follow me on my Dayre account most of you would already know what's been happening. Ok, less catching up. More posts.

Day 88. 


Top: Exchanged with Godsis, Melia. (This is hers btw)
Tights: From Australia.
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Housewife duties.
Bought myself a pack of gummy bears but lied it was for my (non existent) kids.


Once in a while, I try not to apply any make up.
Once a week.
It's good to give your face some rest. 


Day 89


Top: Lauren Conrad
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Melissa

Errands day.
Dinner with godsis.
Much needed catching up session.


Hair was literally a mess. 
Make up today, navy blue eye make up with simple subtle pink tone lips.

Day 90.


Top: OMG, I forgot this brand. LOL
Jeggings: Uniqlo (Think all my bottoms from Uniqlo la)
Shoes: Toms

Lunch with In Laws and Aunt Joyce.
Met up with Pilates Instructor too.
Sometimes the past makes you laugh.


Make up today, always my go to.
See them bad eye bags.. GO AWAY!

Day 91.


Top: Talbots
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Cotton on

Let me just say one thing.
Government hospitals take the longest time to admit!
They really need to make it easier.
It's very frustrating.


Wanted cheerful make. 
Succeeded? 

Day 92.

Missed this day.
Too caught up with the hospital.

Day 93. 


Top: Calvin Klein
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Sandals: TOMS

Went to sunset mass.
Spent time with fam bam.
Went back to hospital after. 


Maybe I'm starting to like the orange lips.
Maybe. Just maybe.
It suit this top tho! 

Day 94. 

Been in the hospital for 4 days.
Hospitals need to invest in comfortable beds for visitors!
Seriously!

Day 95. 


Top: Cotton On
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Timberland

Emotional day.
Thus dark colors.


Like I said.
Emotional day.
Dark lips too.

Day 96.


Top: H&M
Pants: Nike
Shoes: Brooks

Workout and errands day.
Ended up being errands day.

Day 97.

Fairy godmother spends the whole time with fairy godchildren.
A visit to the Zoo.
DEAR ZOO NEGARA.
You guys are the most heartless people ever!
A visit to Petrosains.

Day 98.

I was in my workout attire.
You woldn't want to see many pics of that I tell  you!

Day 99. 


Top: H&M
Skirt: Kitschen
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Date night.
Cum company dinner.
*Rolls Eye*


Make up as always. RED LIPS TO THE RESCUE!

Day 100.


Dress: From Australia
Sandals: Zalora

Demanded a change today.
Car couldn't start.
Had to change battery.
Oh #JEN89 is back!


I swear, red lips is always awesome!

Day 101.


Top: Mirrorcle
Skirt: Kitschen
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Yes. Glammed Day.
Church Day.
AND MOVIES WITH FAIRY GOD KIDS!
Jungle Book is AWESOME!


Everything from hair to make up all on point today. 
*happy child* 

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: